We’re restarting some clinics from the 15th June so we can start to see anyone who is having problems with their vision. In order to do this safely, we have introduced some changes to our normal routine.
To keep us all safe, and to comply with guidelines, all staff have appropriate PPE and training and will observe social distancing wherever possible. We will perform as much of your consultation as we can at an appropriate distance, or remotely before you arrive at the practice.
Our New Procedures
- During the early phases of opening, we will be able to see you by appointment only. Appointments will be needed for all visits, whether that’s for an eye examination, to collect your spectacles or for any other face to face query.
- You can request your appointment by phone, online or by email
- Everyone visiting the practices will be asked to wear a mask or face covering and sanitise their hands on arrival.
- Please attend your appointment on your own unless you have to have someone with you for mobility or other health reasons.
- We ask that children only attend with one parent.
- We request card payments only, or BACS before you collect your spectacles.
Finally, and most importantly, please do not attend if you feel unwell and have developed any of the symptoms of Covid-19, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
Thank you for your help in helping us, look after you.