Children's Eye Care
Is your child seeing everything they should do?
Our optometrists are trained and experienced at examining the younger child and baby without them needing to know their letters.
Although your child may seem to see well, this does not mean that both eyes are working well together - one eye on its own could be doing all the work.
Two eyes working together well makes life much easier as it means better 3D vision, better vision for learning and better vision for sport.
Your baby has a higher risk of eye problems
if any of the following apply;
• family history of eye turn/squint
• family history of lazy eye
• close member of the family wearing spectacles at an early age
• premature babies
• babies who required SCBU (special care baby unit)
• low birth weight
• forceps or complicated delivery.